Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, May 11, 2014

How often write post in my blog?

Most of the people want to know that how often should I blog? or How often write post in my blog?  It is  a recurrent question from blogger specially those amount try to start  new blog.  IF you ask someone like me to know that when should I right? what is the time limit between the posts?

I know some of them write post once in a day, some of them write post once in a week and some of them write post once in a month.  Most of them write post whenever they want so there is no instruction to post in blog.  Now I suggest you that you should write post everyday which help you to get more success than the normal blog.

Also quality of the blog is better than the quantity of the post in blog.  If you want to have a successful then you should write minimum five times in a week.  I really enjoyed to write a post everyday which help a lot.

At the same time, You should follow your niche when write post in your blog which help you to get more reach to the people.  I hope you will be getting more interesting results to your blog.  All the best.


More about Google Adsense in our Google online blog :   www.googleonlinejobs.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment